Fees and charges for the 2021/22 academic year:
* Program fees are based on 10.0 course count of study at C$2,914 per 1.0 credit course. Students taking more than 10.0 course count of study will need to pay additional fees.
In addition to the above costs, students should budget C$70-$150 per course for books and other supplies.
Actual tuition costs may vary, depending on your choice of courses.
Fees and charges are listed in Canadian Dollars and are subject to change without notice.
**Please refer to the RUIC Admission Requirements page for details.
For new students, fees are always due upon receipt of your invoice to secure your place. The last day for the payment of fees is Orientation Day of the term you commence studies. The Orientation Day for your term can be found at ryersonuic.ca/admission-and-fees/important-dates
- For returning students the below fee deadlines apply.
- Fee deadline for Summer 2021 term: March 19, 2021
- Fee deadline for Fall 2021 term: July 23, 2021
- Fee deadline for Spring 2022 term: November 19, 2021