RUIC has a variety of convenient payment options, listed below. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any difficulties or have any questions.
Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
Canadian Dollar Account
International College of Toronto Limited
Royal Bank of Canada
Main Branch, Royal Centre,
1025 West Georgia Street, Vancouver,
British Columbia, Canada, V6E 3N9
Your RUIC Student Number
- From a major Canadian Bank Account (TD, RBC, BMO, HSBC, Scotiabank)
- Go to – “Pay Bills & Transfer Funds”.
- Go to – “Add Payee” under “Manage Payees”.
- Search “RUIC” in Payee Name.
- Enter your RUIC student ID as the account number.
Credit and Debit Cards
RUIC also accepts online payments by credit card (MasterCard, Visa, and Union Pay). There is a 2% convenience charge for all credit card payments. It will take 2-3 business days for your account to be updated.
AliPay, and WeChat Pay
RUIC also accepts payments via AliPay, and WeChatPay. There is a 2% convenience charge for all AliPay and WeChatPay payments. Please enter your RUIC student ID under the Remark. It will take 2-3 business days for your account to be updated.