Skip to Main Content


Located in the heart of Toronto, the Ryerson campus is integrated into the dynamic downtown core. A variety of accommodation options are available to fit your unique needs including, apartments, condos, houses, or homestays.

Interwoven throughout the downtown, all styles of accommodation will be located close to all the essential necessities and accessible transit.


Short term stays:

If you arrive prior to your move in-date you can consider using the Ryerson partner StayBillety, which is a great resource for short-term stays to connect hosts and guests.


Guest houses and inns

Private accommodations without meals included:

For more information, please visit the Short-term housing page of the Ryerson Off-Campus Housing website.

Student residence:

Parkside Student Residence

Parkside Student Residence is about creating extraordinary living through its extraordinary spaces!

Some of the many amenities include: bike storage, recreation center, 24-hour, card-controlled access & on-site security guards, community kitchens, outdoor terrace with BBQ and city views, state-of-the-art fitness center and specialty lounges for yoga and cycling.

Complete the Parkside Student Residence application here.

Visit the Parkside Student Residence website for further information.

Homestay options:



Homadorma is the largest Canada-wide online homestay placement platform. Search for homestay options that suit your needs online, request to book, and then message your host directly through the site. After moving in you have a 7-day trial week to ensure you have found the right home for you. Visit the Homadorma website here and our dedicated Homadorma RUIC webpage here.

Private Rentals:

Apartment rentals for students 18+

For more resources guidance to finding and renting private apartments or condos, please visit Ryerson’s Off Campus Housing website as well as the Long-Term Housing Options page.

Students under the age of 18

All students under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign all legal documents, such as the housing contract, health forms and field trip forms.

Please see the Government of Canada webpage for Studying in Canada as a minor, for more information about requirements for guardianship in Canada.

Back to Top